Ever since Mozilla’s Firefox appeared on the scene and ignited renewed competition, development and innovation of browsers, Microsoft’s Internet Explorer has been loosing market share to its competitors. Depending on the source for browser statistics, the Explorer’s market share went anywhere from over 90% in the early years of this decade down to 68% and […]
Free stuff is many times accompanied with a bad taste in common public opinion. As a rare exception, the open source software movement however has successfully disproved this impression during the last decade. Today major firms are involved in this open and free stuff, from IBM, Sun, HP and Novell - not to mention Red […]
Find It Quickly
Find what you're looking for quickly by using our keyword search. Can't find it? Try our links below.
- @gen It's a beautiful little sport-bike and with some mods really a lot of fun. Love it!
- @gnanet Yes, this is not bad - at @startssl the policy advises not to reuse keys at all.
- @gen It's the 250 for now
- My smallest one tries to be a real Ninja - on daddy's byke http://t.co/NRJbfaGs
- I must say I love this month's SSL Survey of @Netcraft and StartCom just doubled its market share from last year.