Site Archives authenitcation
A new year and already a new service: StartSSL™ is going to be an OpenID provider for digital identities! This is great news for various reasons…
Last summer (2007) I asked at this web log if there is going to be a more secure future for OpenID. In that post I explained where the dangers […]
Find It Quickly
Find what you're looking for quickly by using our keyword search. Can't find it? Try our links below.
- @gen It's a beautiful little sport-bike and with some mods really a lot of fun. Love it!
- @gnanet Yes, this is not bad - at @startssl the policy advises not to reuse keys at all.
- @gen It's the 250 for now
- My smallest one tries to be a real Ninja - on daddy's byke http://t.co/NRJbfaGs
- I must say I love this month's SSL Survey of @Netcraft and StartCom just doubled its market share from last year.