Site Archives openssl
No, it’s not a news item anymore. Nevertheless, after scores of revocation requests came in at the StartCom CA because of a vulnerability in the pseudo random number generator of Debian’s OpenSSL package and dozens of news site reported this stupidity, I can’t hold myself back anymore. The developers of Debian apparently decided to fix […]
Find It Quickly
Find what you're looking for quickly by using our keyword search. Can't find it? Try our links below.
- @gen It's a beautiful little sport-bike and with some mods really a lot of fun. Love it!
- @gnanet Yes, this is not bad - at @startssl the policy advises not to reuse keys at all.
- @gen It's the 250 for now
- My smallest one tries to be a real Ninja - on daddy's byke http://t.co/NRJbfaGs
- I must say I love this month's SSL Survey of @Netcraft and StartCom just doubled its market share from last year.